There are lots of controversies that are surfacing with regards to diet pills and weight loss pills for women. Some people consider them safe while others consider it as not safe for health. Some prefer the over the counter drugs while others prefer not to take such medicines without prescription of doctors. There are others that follow only dietary and lifestyle changes for weight loss. In all these scenarios of controversies, it is very difficult to judge whether to take diet pills or weight loss pills for women or not. Here are some amazing tips that one must follow if you are choosing to take these pills —
Tips for weight loss medications:
- You must strictly follow the instructions that your doctor or physician gives for complete weight loss regime.
- You must but the medication from a pharmacist or distributor who is approved by your doctor. Many times the pharmacists give medicines that are of other brands or not proper according to chemical ingredients.
- Weight loss supplement should be taken in addition to physical exercises and healthy eating.
- You must ask your medical practitioner about the side effects of the medication that you are taking.
- If you are not losing weight even after 12 weeks then you should ask your doctor whether you should stop taking those pills and ask your doctor to change the medication to something more effective.
- You should inform your doctor clearly about the other medications such as other vitamins, protein or supplements that you are taking along with the weight loss pills for women that are prescribed by your doctor.
- If you are planning a pregnancy or if you are pregnant then it is not at all recommended to take any sort of weight control pills.
How to choose which weight loss pills for women would be effective for me?
It is important to go with the doctor’s prescription as he knows your medical history, your current BMI, your probable health risks etc. with his help you can choose a medication for obesity and overweight that includes some of these factors –
- The medicine that provides likely benefits of losing weight.
- Look at the possible side effects of the medication.
- The medicine that suits the genetic and medical history of your family.
- The medicine that works on your current medical issues and supplements your existing medications.
- is cost-effective.