We all have grown up hearing our teachers and parents say, ‘Eating a balanced diet is vital for good health.’ Nutrients are required for both body development and preventing diseases. But how many of us have ever put our time and effort in examining the food we eat? We need a wide variety of food to get all the nutrients for the body but, our busy lifestyles have left us with very few options. Intravenous (IV) Therapy comes to the rescue of such people who suffer from nutrient deficiency. It is a direct method to restore nutrient levels in the body. The process involves injecting vitamins, minerals and antioxidants directly into the vein. This enriches your blood with the essential nutrients which help you tackle all your health issues. It is a quick and easy way to boost your immune system and support your nutritional needs.
- The pros of IV therapy include-
- The treatment is minimally invasive.
- It is painless.
- It poses no significant adverse effects.
- It plays a vital role in replenishing body fluids during dehydration. The problems related with dehydration can be overcome by using IV Therapy. The muscle tissue responds by cramping whenever a person becomes dehydrated. The essential supply of nutrients helps in reducing the problems associated with dehydration.
- The amount of nutrients required varies from person to person. In order to know what amount of nutrients are to be injected in the body, some professional tests can be conducted according to which a person can benefit from IV therapy.
- IV Therapy offers better absorption over oral supplements.
- The comfort of patients is taken special care of by providing them with comfortable lounging chairs and are carefully monitored by the physician or nurse.
Determining the amount of nutrients to be required in your IV treatment is a crucial step. You can schedule a consultation by calling us. The infusion is generally provided through an IV catheter in the patient’s arm for a period of 15 to 90 minutes.
The main advantage of IV therapy is that it bypasses the digestive system where absorption of nutrients in some people is slow and incomplete. Oral supplements might bring with them certain side effects. But in case of IV therapy there is no such risk of adverse side effects.
Nutritional deficiency may lead to a variety of health issues including digestion problems, skin diseases, hampered bone growth and many more. Hence, it is very much important to check the nutritional levels in the body and opt for treatment if the levels don’t satisfy the body needs. IV therapy is the safest and most effective way to restore the nutrient content in the body. There are some general symptoms of nutritional deficiency which should not be ignored. These include-
- Pale skin
- Hair loss
- Cardiac issues
- Menstrual issues in females
- Growth problem etc.
Understanding these symptoms is important and these should be treated on time to avoid further complications. Reach us at https://www.advancedcryonyc.com/health-and-wellness-contact-us for scheduling a consultation. Take care of your health to enjoy life to the fullest.