Dietary sources of the antioxidants play the crucial role in an individual’s overall health condition. Yes, this is because that the antioxidants are highly needed for a human body to avoid the cellular damage which can be caused by free radicals and oxidative stress. Well, the best way to increase the antioxidant level of your body is to take the antioxidant rich food items. Without any doubts, natural food items are the right ever source for attaining all the antioxidants like vitamins, and minerals. One of the best superfood sources of antioxidant is known as Amla. This article can help you to learn more about antioxidants and its features in clear.
Antioxidant properties of Amla
Amla is an ancient Indian gooseberries and they have the incredible prevention and healing powers to regulate your body health. According to the analysis over the various food items in 2010, this dried Amla is considered as the highly concentrated natural source of the antioxidants. In fact, a single teaspoon of Amla can contain a lot of antioxidants for an individual. Let’s see some antioxidants that can be attained through this Amla here.
- Amla is rich in providing the best antioxidant that is known as Vitamin C. Nearly, 3000 mgm of Vitamin C in this berry and it is 20 times more than orange. So, it is so beneficial for boosting the immunity level.
- This Amla also has some supercharged antioxidant categories like polyphenols, tannins and flavonoids. All these antioxidants are so complex and they are working together for fighting against the free radicals.
- It is also known as the superb antioxidant, as it is having the antioxidant potential level is higher. So, it can be helpful for avoiding the problems of heart diseases, cancer and common age related issues.
- Additionally, the Amla’s antioxidant content has the property of anti aging effects. By protecting and repairing the cells in your body, it can give you a younger look.
- Antioxidants in Amla are so effective in protecting your skin against the UV rays and so it encourages you to provide the healthiest appeal.
Apart from these things, Amla is also known for various magical benefits and they are explained as follows.
- Amla is considered as the best ever item for preventing the fatty liver problems by controlling the cholesterol level.
- Taking the raw Amla supplement for a certain period of time can surely help you to maintain the healthiest cholesterol conditions.
- Consuming 2 to 3 grams of Amla powder daily can regulate blood pressure and blood sugar level too.
Thus you can get the details about the Amla and you can also learn more about antioxidants properties of this Amla by searching through the online pages.