Many people suffer from chronic illness that leads to hypertension, diabetics, depression, asthma and others. There are several parts of people working on treating such disease. The major problem occurs when the problem of obesity begins. Primary care practices are set up to deal with patients. Long term management of a chronic disease has to be over looked. Primary care practices should become more adaptable while treating patients with chronic diseases. On the better long term management, general health should be taking the best impaired in daily lives.
The primary care setting and basic principals are;
- Self management; when people suffer from chronic illness,
- Decision support; every treatment is based on explicitly, proven guidelines for long term chronic disease management.
- Self confidence ; the patient should hold trust on the treatment for faster recovery
Transforming a primary care practice to consistently adopt these strategies is difficult. One way to do so is to employ the tools of Lean Quality Improvement. This approach recognizes that changing any system, whether service or manufacturing, requires cultural changes with strong leadership. The transformations take significant time, must be well documented, and care taken to avoid backsliding. For instance, one might start the transformation by designating someone with strong leadership skills and sufficient authority to initiate change as the champion of the process of change. There are devices invented for handling chronic pain, click for more info.
Health benefits required for chronic diseases;
- Activity that, when added to baseline activity, produces health benefits. Brisk walking, jumping rope, dancing, playing tennis or soccer, lifting weights, climbing on playground equipment at recess, and doing yoga
- Any bodily movement produced by the contraction of skeletal muscle that increases energy expenditure above a basal level. Physical activity generally refers to the subset of physical activity that enhances health
- Physical activity performed during leisure time with the primary purpose of improving or maintaining physical fitness, physical performance, or health
- A subcategory of physical activity that is planned, structured, repetitive, and purposive in the sense that the improvement or maintenance of one or more components of physical fitness is the objective
- We define strength fitness as the capacity of the skeletal muscle to move an external load. Strength is highly dependent upon skeletal muscle mass, which contains a major genetic component.
Low nutritional foods and toxic chemicals in the foods are the major problems growth hormones to grow bigger crops and livestock as quickly ad possible. These foods, as well as our processed and packaged food, also contain other chemicals in the form of ripening agents, artificial flavor and aromatic enhancers, preservatives, and other man-made chemicals to make them as appealing and as convenient as possible.